It is now 30 years since the Union Carbide in Bhopal, India, killed many locals who lived beside their factory . See Unison Scotland’s web site for a report of our health and safety and international convenors visit. Commemoration in Edinburgh on 3rd December 2014.
- West Dunbartonshire Council accused of 'hypocrisy' over staff nursery closure planWest Dunbartonshire UNISON has accused the local council of 'hypocrisy' over plans to close the staff nursery while bidding for award as 'top employers for working families'.
- Borders Council reverses decision to cut 100 local jobs after UNISON campaignUNISON Scotland has welcomed Scottish Borders Council decision not to outsource its ICT department, which will save up to 100 local jobs, following a campaign led by the union.
- Opinion Poll: Scottish voters election priorities are public servicesUNISON Scotland today commented on a new opinion poll which shows that public services are the number one issue for the majority of Scottish voters.
- UNISON Scotland launches Childcare CharterUNISON Scotland today launched a Childcare Charter. The charter calls for an expansion of paid parental leave and flexible working for parents and fair pay, training and career paths for childcare workers. UNISON has also called for childcare to be delivered free in the public rather than private sector.
- UNISON's response to the Scottish Government's Sustainability and Seven Day Services Interim Taskforce ReportUNISON welcomes the interim report from the Scottish Government's Taskforce for Sustainability and Seven Day Services.
- West Dunbartonshire Council accused of 'hypocrisy' over staff nursery closure plan
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.